jonathan on 23 Mar 2010 09:53:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] plug-social on Friday...don't worry, lightning talks are not scary!

I'd just like to remind everyone, there will be dinner (and pie!) as well,
and there are arrangements in place if you need help getting here via septa.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org
[mailto:plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org] On Behalf Of Paul L. Snyder
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 9:50 PM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] plug-social on Friday...don't worry, lightning talks are not
scary!

As previously announced, there is going to be a PLUG social gathering in
Bridgeport on this Friday, the 26th:

  http://bit.ly/plug-social-201003

If you've held off on RSVPing because you are nervous about giving a
lighting talk, don't be!  All you have to do is talk about something
vaguely Linux-related for five minutes...and you like Linux, right?
That's why you found PLUG!

If you want some help coming up with a topic, send me an email, or join
the #plug IRC channel on Freenode and we'll help you come up with
something.

But, if you REALLY don't want to give a lightning talk, don't let that
stop you from coming!  The lightning talks are just something fun to
liven up the evening.

Send your RSVPs to

  rsvp@phillylinux.org

Paul