Paul L. Snyder on 25 Mar 2010 08:36:54 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Northeast US Geeknic Camping Trip, May 21-23 (Worthington, NJ)

Another Geeknic camping trip is in the works:

  http://geeknic.org/?p=91

Here's the announcement:

Hello all,

Once again geeknic[1] is organizing a camping trip. It will be taking place May
21-23 (Fri,Sat,Sun) in Worthington NJ[2], on the bank of Delaware river[3]. If
you would like to come on this trip make your reservation now (spots are
quickly filling up.)  I'm expecting we will very quickly fill our group site
capacity, after that you can, if you wish reserve an individual site yourself.
For information on reservations please see geeknic page [4], for general
questions reply to thread.

Last year we had a bunch of people and it was a blast[5]!

PS:
those suffering from acute internet withdrawal syndrome should print out enough
pages of slashdot to last them 2 days.

[1] http://geeknic.org/
[2] http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/worthington.html
[3] http://tinyurl.com/yaujyac (maps.google.com)