Nicholas Canzoneri on 29 Mar 2010 13:42:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] F/OSS KB software?

MediaWiki was relatively to set up and install.

For non-tech users, starting up/seeding the wiki with content can be
confusing, so I'd suggest for whatever solution you go with have a
plan in place to put a bunch of content up quickly.

--Nick Canzoneri