Doug Stewart on 3 Apr 2010 08:53:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] SNMP Newbie Help

I've always found snmpwalk is the easiest place to start. Point it at
your device and get ready to use '| less' to parse the output. Once
you've got an idea what the MIB should contain, you cab start
constraining your query to a subset.
--
Doug Stewart