Michael Lazin on 30 May 2010 09:19:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Domain Registrar Recommendations

I work at 1&1 Internet and we have cheap domain pricing, normally $8.99 for the year for a .com.  We actually offered free .com domains for 1 year all month, but the free .com domain ends tomorrow.  If you want to secure a .com domain just hit up 1and1.com.  You can snag it free if you order it today or tomorrow.

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Art Alexion <arthur@alexion.com> wrote:
On Saturday 29 May 2010 22:00:00 Casey Bralla wrote:
> I just can't bring myself to use the services of a company called "Go
> Daddy".   They sound like a bunch of frat-boy drunkard geeks who think
> they are too clever by half.

We use Go Daddy quite a bit at work.  I find their web site so cluttered with
advertising of services you aren't looking for that its hard to find those you
are.  My colleagues, who have more contact with them, often complain that they
are unresponsive to billing errors and issues.

--
Art Alexion

Michael Lazin

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )