Kyle Winfree on 9 Jun 2010 11:27:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PIC Programmers?

Hi Eric,
     This looks really good.  I was looking at the Amtel chips, but
hadn't yet come across this.  Now to just see if I can install the
libraries before I buy a board (Mandriva isn't listed as readily
supported on their website).
Thanks again,
Kyle