Conor Schaefer on 18 Jun 2010 17:22:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Distro for KDE

Can you guys elaborate on your frustrations with Kubuntu? I'm sorry if this is a tired subject for you guys.

Personally I've been considering switching to Arch at home. Given this discussion, I think it would be a good opportunity to wean myself off of Kubuntu and try KDE in a different realm. I hear Pacman is pretty attractive.

The previous plan was to migrate my server, but maybe I'll do the desktop instead, for the KDE excuse.

Writing this email from the Phillies game on my Nexus One. ;)