Casey Bralla on 18 Jun 2010 18:15:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Distro for KDE

I run KDE until Gentoo unstable, but I was an old SuSE user (prior to
OpenSuSE).  I now prefer to run KDE on Debian for my "other" computers, but
still think OpenSuSE is pretty darn good.

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation