Eric at Lucii.org on 17 Jul 2010 09:42:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Old hard drive laying around?

Amul:

The only reason the HD version is important is because it has stopped spinning
and I'm trying to do a "cheap" recovery of the data (if possible.)  I will soon
put a new HD in the old G4 but that's not going to get the data off of the old HD.

If I can find a similar (hopefully identical) circuit card I MAY be able to get
the old drive to work - at least long enough to extract the data from it.

Hence, my odd request.

Thanks,
Eric