Eric at Lucii.org on 18 Jul 2010 05:24:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Old hard drive laying around?

Amul:

Here is the label of the hard drive:  http://www.lucii.com/old_drive.jpg

If I can find another WD1800JB-00DUA0 drive I would be overjoyed as that would
be a perfect match.  The closest match I have seen is a 50DUA0 on eBay.

Thanks,
Eric

- --
#  Eric Lucas