Lee Marzke on 20 Jul 2010 10:29:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Old hard drive laying around?

If you google the Drive number there is a lot of info, and maybe someone selling that drive.

Also, found this, which says that switching controller boards will not work:
*http://tinyurl.com/29n3oxl*

I kind of expected that think like number of platters, bad sector map, etc would be burned into the controller at final assembly, and that you couldn't just switch
them.

Lee