Ron Kaye Jr on 7 Aug 2010 13:57:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] hosting at home- handling dns

yes

it will be minimal use.
i will check out your suggestion for dynamic dns

mostly a learning exercise
apache, php, mysql etc

i think i should just install the LAMP server, rather than  individual components (aptitude install apache2)
do you agree?

preciate your help
finally well enough to struggle up the stairs and sit in front of my computer

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734

cant get any cheaper than 7.49 domain reg at godaddy