Eric at Lucii.org on 7 Aug 2010 15:15:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] hosting at home- handling dns

Ron:

If you're learning web development then you can't do better than the LAMP
stack... unless you want to learn dot-net :-D

I'm not sure about what aptitude install <name> command you need - I usually
specify it on the install but I'm sure there is a "meta" package for it.
Hopefully a apt expert will chime in here...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.  Keep going.

Eric

- --
#  Eric Lucas
#