sean finney on 18 Aug 2010 07:52:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Starting X11 with a Trident video card

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 07:04:12AM -0700, George Langford wrote:
> I have no idea what the "-phigh" entails, even after "apropos phigh"
> in Terminal mode and a Google search on it as well.  Seems to be
> prevailing wisdom, no more, no less.

       -pvalue, --priority=value
           Specify the minimum priority of question that will be displayed.
           dpkg-reconfigure normally shows low priority questions no matter
           what your default priority is. See debconf(7) for a list.

from Reading The Fine Manual for dpkg-reconfigure(8) :)  i.e. "reconfigure
the package but don't bother me with silly questions unless it's really
important".

	sean