Gavin W. Burris on 20 Sep 2010 06:35:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Building a command from variables in BASH

Passing variables to sed bit me recently.  I finally figured it out,
proper use of the quotes and escapes, which seems painfully obvious now:
http://idolinux.blogspot.com/2010/08/passing-variables-to-sed.html

Cheers.

Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer