Doug Stewart on 22 Sep 2010 09:35:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Virtual Side Topic

  • From: Doug Stewart <zamoose@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Virtual Side Topic
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:35:31 -0400
  • Cc: "plug@lists.phillylinux.org" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc :x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=3WaBI4Z756EaFHQSlO1EY+JtEauhsaYJAr0I+cZ5Bdc=; b=pxI/PWpYaCa2lu9eNGfZFd6knfwSJMOqcbwMAoOGIhAGcyddV1ZvhBFf4fy9lsLngO PtOF6wZmGVh/Z/iq5l5TGMHET44aoJd2x3Mmry8Uwbd7NT8HFUmN5wXWz6Fr0gzxggTQ UreoizbCy0MBRkxEBIGS+AmW3mYPrFQUnhCKQ=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

As long as they do not start gimping functionality for non-SuSE Linuxes, I'm fine with it.

--
Doug Stewart