Casey Bralla on 26 Sep 2010 09:36:26 -0700

[PLUG] Solved: How to Compile Specific (ie: by name) Kernel Modules?

Solved:  By pressing the "/" key at the menuconfig menu, it opens a search
window.  Then I simply type in the name of the kernel module, and all the
references to it open up, including help files, menu selection hierarchy, and
comments.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence