Carl Johnson on 9 Oct 2010 13:54:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] CentOS 5 on>2TB disks

  • From: Carl Johnson <cjohnson19791979@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] CentOS 5 on>2TB disks
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 16:53:59 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=TMpxijaPrjJJ2QxC1KvBQwGGagBT3UWDNacXKf9gZPg=; b=IXoV98Si+c3eDtb6DRAPRo7h4fQKGMgtacQ8mxsppkbF4CGN1YIWdqfmZwzlGavass jlIdc998YYxvzNhhBKKb6eiYC3hD6dSEkUyHdLajI2K47PWdqBaKswl3mz79g9T+thqu c6MR6dfmV91etuaDnIa1djYRFS5ISc9lSf8lQ=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

have a look at pg89 or pg92 of the owners manual. just what the vossen
ordered. ;-)

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/per710/en/HOM/PDF/HOM.pdf.