Eric on 10 Oct 2010 09:15:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ubuntu 10.04 boot problem(s)

Conor:

No fear? Ha! I ALWAYS have fear when configuring X! I will purge GDM too - that's a good idea.

Yes, a live CD is how I confirmed the absence of the files.

OpenSuse has/had a tool called SaX that worked really well but I don't know what the Ubuntu equivalent would be. More Google searches will help I'm sure.

Tnx,
Eric