Robert Spangler on 5 Nov 2010 19:30:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux Today Posting: Google Sues The US Government For Only Considering Microsoft Solutions

On Tuesday 02 November 2010 10:33, Edmond Rodriguez wrote:

>  A friend sent me this just now, though it was an interesting article to
> post:
>
>  Google Sues The US Government For Only Considering Microsoft Solutions

Love this statement;

"The DOI justified limiting its offerings to Microsoft, by saying that
Microsoft had two things that other solution providers did not:
unified/consolidated email and "enhanced security." "

They really don't have a clue if they believe that M$'s 'enhanced security' is
better then anyone else out there.  And what does unified/consolidated email
mean?  Email is email, the only thing M$ did in this area was add the http
bloat to it.

--

Regards
Robert