Sean M. Collins on 10 Nov 2010 10:22:24 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Groupware & collaboration (links)

On 11/10/10 2:37 AM, JP Vossen wrote:
> Related, here are some of the links I have on this topic.  Note there is
> something I call "pretend open source" which has been touched on. To me,
> that's anything that claims to be open source, but either isn't really,
> or doesn't "feel" like it is.

Something about "pretend open source" rubs me the wrong way. Reminds me
why the F/OSS community sometimes bickers amongst themselves about who
has a more 'free' license, while a proprietary company rakes in the dough.

--
Sean Collins
Core IT Pro, LLC