Doug Stewart on 3 Dec 2010 20:45:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Net Neutrality

Not everyone's fer it -- I, for one, am agin' it. I'd rather have companies, competing against each other, with a small measure of accountability to their customers "in charge" of this field, as opposed to nameless, faceless gov't bureaucrats with zero accountability and no market pressures to keep them in check.

--
Doug Stewart