Steve Slaughter on 6 Dec 2010 17:23:59 -0800

[PLUG] wikileaks

I am curious why none of the reporting on classified info from wikileaks contains links to the source cables on wikileaks?  Why no citations?

How do we know these reporters are not simply exaggerating alleged U.S. government behavior?  Trying to match any of the media reports with a specific document from wikileaks is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Steve

--
Stephen W. Schlotterer

"Artificial Intelligence is usually better than natural stupidity."