Paul L. Snyder on 6 Dec 2010 16:05:29 -0800

[PLUG] Time to wrap up this thread (was Re: Net Neutrality)

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010, Doug Stewart wrote:

> Absolutely not. I can't stand Comcast. I stuck with piss-poor Speakeasy
[...]
> On Dec 6, 2010, at 5:33 PM, Art Alexion <arthur@alexion.com> wrote:
> > On Monday, December 06, 2010 04:18:39 pm Doug Stewart wrote:
[...]
> > Doug, I have nothing more than your thoughts on this, but is there a chance
> > you should be disclosing some sort of connection to Comcast?

Alrighty, we're up to 43 messages in this thread, with over two-thirds
of those from two posters.  While the net neutrality issue does have
some relevance to Linux, it seems pretty clear that more back-and-forth
is unlikely to change entrenched positions.

I think that this is an appropriate time to take further discussion to
private email, and off of the public mailing list.

Paul