Doug Stewart on 6 Dec 2010 14:40:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Net Neutrality

Absolutely not. I can't stand Comcast. I stuck with piss-poor Speakeasy DSL for years and then even pisser poorer Clear for a year (they suckered me in then moved the tower! Summer speeds sucked, only when the leaves came down did speeds return) sheerly because I despise Comcast. I'm against go government interference, pure and simple, and I've put my money (and bandwidth) where my mouth is to date.

--
Doug Stewart