Rachel Rawlings on 9 Dec 2010 16:29:39 -0800
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Rachel Rawlings <email@example.com>
- To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] ASCII writer?
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 19:27:08 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:references:from :content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3uigQQaPYqhTKhwGb5y4DkG+ONfp5lGJgwIqgRYrx8k=; b=ephq8B0Q6lrrFTUiQfYjvFqgTLF3tuMk+5UffBm+qiDn8TVTslJQlem0+94IZMD1UP J571a9hgP30OKoNY0fTJIvZBBifNEzNHaCYNmag33v2h905jR4WZMa+7/nc2+l8fM/Sq XGE+2UFn3830JNpFq31u31YU+rZGvm43VYkto=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Dec 9, 2010, at 7:19 PM, email@example.com wrote:
> which well really make the night-shift print operator think that there's a problem with the line printer. :)
There are still places that have night shift print operators? I haven't seen one since I did it the year after high school.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug