Julien Vehent on 11 Dec 2010 06:46:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Comcast Cable modem & DHCP

I get an IP on the 68.0.0.0/22, and you seem to be on a private 10.1.10.0/24 network, so I assume you commercial account works differently.

However, since 10.0.0.0/8 is class A private network, non routable on the internet, I'm wondering: what is your public ip address here ?

Or do you double NAT you packets ? Once on your linux box and then on the comcast router again ?