Conor Schaefer on 10 Jan 2011 16:10:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Video Conferencing Suggestions

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Michael Lazin <microlaser@gmail.com> wrote:

Google talk with video works great with my ubuntu network, even with 3g. Not choppy

This. I've set people up with this on Ubuntu installs and it's surprisingly painless. It's flash video in a browser window, so if you're comfortable with that, it's phenonemal. Of course, both parties will need a Gmail address, but it's really cool to me that Google has provided such an easy way to do cross-platform video chat.