Paul L. Snyder on 11 Jan 2011 07:48:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North Meeting Weather?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011, Kevin McAllister wrote:

> The North meetings are hosted at my office.
>
> My office indicated they will be sending people home at 3:30 due to the
> weather.  I don't know if it will snow or how bad it will be, but if I am
> going to hang out for the meeting I want to make sure people and most
> importantly the presenter are coming tonight.
>
> Anyone planning on coming?  And Anyone know how to get in touch with Matthew?

I've got Matthew's contact info.  If we're going to cancel, sooner
rather than later is better, so everyone has time to get the message.

Looks like the snow should be starting between 4 and 7, and actually
get into its main swing after 11 pm.

  http://phillyweather.net/

I won't be able to make it tonight.  Kevin, if you think we should
cancel, let me know and I'll get the announcement out.

Paul