Kevin McAllister on 11 Jan 2011 07:26:24 -0800

[PLUG] PLUG North Meeting Weather?

The North meetings are hosted at my office.

My office indicated they will be sending people home at 3:30 due to the weather.  I don't know if it will snow or how bad it will be, but if I am going to hang out for the meeting I want to make sure people and most importantly the presenter are coming tonight.

Anyone planning on coming?  And Anyone know how to get in touch with Matthew?