JP Vossen on 11 Jan 2011 12:25:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North Meeting Weather?

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:37:11 -0500
From: "Paul L. Snyder"<plsnyder@drexel.edu>

Let's try to reach a consensus before 3:30 as to whether to cancel, so
Kevin can go home if the meeting's off.  Anyone who thinks that we should
not cancel should weigh in now.

I'm really torn, because I'm interested in the preso and I hate to be a "wuss" if the real snow doesn't start until later. But it's probably not worth the risk, and I hate to make Kevin stay late when he doesn't have to, esp. given the uncertainty.

So I vote to postpone.  :-/

Feel free to bump me in the schedule next month if that's useful for Matthew to re-schedule...

Later,
JP