Paul L. Snyder on 11 Jan 2011 12:23:00 -0800

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North Meeting Weather?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011, Paul L. Snyder wrote:

> Let's try to reach a consensus before 3:30 as to whether to cancel, so
> Kevin can go home if the meeting's off.  Anyone who thinks that we should
> not cancel should weigh in now.

OK, all I've received is one email to the RSVP list from someone
who won't be attending due to the forecast.  Since nobody else has 
said they'll be attending, tonight's PLUG North meeting is officially
cancelled.  I'll see if Matthew is able to reschedule for a future

Announcements will go out shortly.

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --