Kevin McAllister on 11 Jan 2011 12:42:36 -0800

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North Meeting Weather?

On Jan 11, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Paul L. Snyder wrote:

> OK, all I've received is one email to the RSVP list from someone
> who won't be attending due to the forecast.  Since nobody else has 
> said they'll be attending, tonight's PLUG North meeting is officially
> cancelled.  I'll see if Matthew is able to reschedule for a future
> meeting.

Thanks for the update.  I also was torn, I am also really interested in the preso.  Last time I tried blender I gave up after about 8 minutes.  I was hopeful this would get me past my initial problems.  Hopefully he can reschedule.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --