Paul L. Snyder on 11 Jan 2011 10:36:26 -0800

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [PLUG] PLUG North Meeting Weather?

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011, Rich Freeman wrote:

> That was the impression I got.  If that is really how it turns out I'm
> actually reasonably likely to turn out (assuming it is not canceled in
> advance).  It will probably depend greatly on the forecasts and what
> it looks like outside, but of course that will be too late for you to
> make a call.

If we don't get a few more people saying they will definitely come
tonight, I'm minded to sense in dragging the speaker
there if no one is going to show up.  Unfortunately, we aren't going
to know anything for sure about how the storm's going shake out for the
area before we make the decision.

Let's try to reach a consensus before 3:30 as to whether to cancel, so
Kevin can go home if the meeting's off.  Anyone who thinks that we should
not cancel should weigh in now.

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --