Scott Budihas on 13 Jan 2011 08:19:38 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Virtual Box will not recognize my USB printer.

Did you tell Vbox to take control of the usb device from the host? There is a menu where you can select the device to activate it for use in the guest. On my setup the menu gets hidden at the top of the guest window.