Gordon Dexter on 17 Jan 2011 11:04:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] How do I direct video output to my HDTV?

The nVidia X Server Settings application can also do this.  It's occasionally annoying but has generally worked for me.  It also lets you adjust a few other things like gamma and 3D settings like AA and AF.

--Gordon