Carl Bullard on 19 Jan 2011 03:34:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Gaming - Feasible?

Going to have to second Dan:

If I were in your shoes and had to have access to triple AAA games, I
would do it under a dual boot situation.  I've not tried the other
solutions but from every report they're quirky and do not always work.
 I also can't imagine a VM is up to the task of playing something like
Call of Duty.

The other option is to just game on a console. I'm finding that most
of the modern "must have" PC games are coming out on the XBox 360 as
well.  This is where the majority of my gaming gets done now.

Sorry I don't have any better insight.

Carl