Doug Stewart on 20 Jan 2011 05:34:21 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux Gaming - Feasible?

1) As the recent Humble Indie Bundle #2 demonstrated, there are a bunch of very high-quality indie game houses out there that are offering Linux ports along side their Mac and PC versions.

2) Steam on Mac has given publishers a large target to hit in the *NIX arena. Let's hope it has downstream effects for Linux.

3) Valve offering a free Steam key for Portal 2 on the PC and Mac if you buy the PS3 version is stone-cold awesome. If you really want to game, get a console. *grin*

--
Doug Stewart