Gavin W. Burris on 25 Jan 2011 06:33:02 -0800

Re: [PLUG] linux music hw/sw

Bhaskar,

This is the best source I've found for the really interesting things
going on in the digital music arena.  It covers everything from
synthesizers, to hardware hacking, to midi control surfaces, to software
programming:
http://createdigitalmusic.com

Particularly, you will be interested in the open-source tag:
http://createdigitalmusic.com/tag/open-source/

Good stuff there.

Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer