David Coulson on 26 Jan 2011 17:19:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] why apple

On 1/26/11 6:31 PM, mdecheser@comcast.net wrote:
Ask your daughter if she needs access to a C compiler or a good Django development environment.  If she says yes, you know what to do.  If she says no, tell her that she should just buy a Dell.  If she says "what's Django?  You mean Django Reinhart?" tell her to buy a Mac :)
I was totally in agreement with you until you suggested Dell :-) I rarely hear about good experiences with Dell, but my HP laptop from work refuses to die even when slip on the ice and drop it.

David