Doug Crompton on 26 Jan 2011 18:10:31 -0800

Re: [PLUG] why apple

> Apple hardware is more expensive than most PC stuff, but it's rock solid
>and Apple stand behind their products - I had a battery fail on a MacBook
>pro from 2007 long out of warranty and they replaced it for free last
>week at the Apple store next to my office. Totally painless experience.

And this might be a very valid point for someone that is totally clueless
to repair issues. The expense is built-in for repairs like this just like
high end cars. You pay 60K for a car and the first 4 years or whatever are
totally free anything you need. But we all know that nothing is free, it
just feels nice when you perceive it to be!! Good marketing I presume.