Art Alexion on 27 Jan 2011 21:01:43 -0800

Re: [PLUG] why apple

Not really true.

I run the latest iTunes on the prior OS, Leopard 10.5, on a Mini. This Mini is the first Intel with a single core and 1 GB ram. No problem.

I started using this Mac when Amarok couldn't support the iPod Touch (which I was given). I have never purchased DRM music from iTunes. I use the Touch with MP3 only.

There are a lot of things to dislike about Macs. Most deal with technology they refuse to support. But the complaints you raise are pure FUD -- untrue.

--
Art Alexion