Gavin W. Burris on 28 Jan 2011 16:21:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Boxee on Ubuntu?

I just realized it is really easy to install add-ons for XMBC right in
the app, so it can have many of the extra sources that Boxee user enjoy.
 Cheers.

Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer
Information Security and Unix Systems