Edmond Rodriguez on 3 Feb 2011 14:24:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Web Cam Recommendation

I had mentioned about v4l2ucp, but probably should have mentioned
also:  For one camera I have, I can disable the auto exposure feature
from the v4l2ucp panel.  That particular camera's auto exposure is
controlled by the driver.