Randall A Sindlinger on 10 Feb 2011 14:35:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speakers - idea: overview new Ubuntu, OpenSuSE, and Fedora

Central - 5/4
North - 5/10
West - 5/16

I'm unavailable for 5/4, and if UDS is http://uds.ubuntu.com/ then you're
unavailable for 5/10.

So, maybe West on 5/16?  As a side bonus, Fedora 15 should be released by then,
too!

Alex, if you'd be willing to talk about 11.04 pre-release in April, I should
be available for either April 6th, 12th, or 18th (Central, North, West) as
an alternative.

And, FWIW, if someone's talking on a distro, I expect bias :-)

-Randall