Randall A Sindlinger on 11 Feb 2011 14:08:29 -0800

Re: [PLUG] (Free) Graphical Diff Tools

All of these different diff tools (and no one mentioned vimdiff!) could
make a nice set of lightning-talks.

The subject of diff'ing files came up at PLUG-Central, and a lot of
people were only familiar with maybe one additional tool besides 'diff',
if any at all.

I could present vimdiff, and I could also present diff itself, which I think
is worth doing with highlighting useful combinations of options to it.
(diff --help is 81 lines!)

-Randall