JP Vossen on 11 Feb 2011 14:17:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] EXTERNAL: Speakers needed for all chapters!

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:45:21 -0500
From: "Grabowy, Chris"<chris.grabowy@lmco.com>

But I have been playing with and using XBMC for the past year.  I would be happy to do a demo if there is interest.

http://xbmc.org/about/

+1 for this.

I'd thought XBMC was a replacement for MythTV (which I also use and also have some mixed feelings about). But per http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=MythTV it seems more like it's an alternate front-end?

+1 or a Boxee talk/demo/whatever too. And/or related streaming stuff. E.g., has anyone hacked up a way to stream from Netflix to Linux? Or related stuff...

+1 for the Eucalyptus EC2/Cloud stuff as well, I missed that in my other list.

Later,
JP