Grabowy, Chris on 14 Feb 2011 17:02:29 -0800

Re: [PLUG] EXTERNAL: Speakers needed for all chapters!

You can download XBMC from http://xbmc.org/download/

The live version is based Ubuntu and can be installed on a CD or USB stick, so then you can boot from one of those and check it out.

Here is the first of a series of videos on how to configure XBMC.  There are also some other h ow to series on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKlRjyhJh4M

Have fun!!