JP Vossen on 19 Feb 2011 12:28:38 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West, Mon, Feb 21, 2011

On 02/19/2011 03:00 PM, plug-request@lists.phillylinux.org wrote:
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:14:11 -0500
From: Fred Stluka<fred@bristle.com>

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss this one.  I'll be giving
my Cloud Computing talk to a class at Penn State.  Can I catch it
at North, East, or Central?

Sorry you will miss it. I already did North 2 weeks ago and I don't really get down to Central. Slides are here and please ping me if you have questions:
	http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/2011_bash_101.pdf (or .odp)

I wonder if we should try to do podcasts of these or something like that?

Later,
JP