Randall A Sindlinger on 14 Mar 2011 10:01:12 -0700

[PLUG] open source webmail reviews?

Hi folks,

Wikipedia has a list of web-based email clients
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e-mail_clients#web-based)

    * 24SevenOffice
    * Alpine
    * Bongo
    * Citadel
    * Horde IMP
    * Hula project
    * Kerio WebMail
    * OpenGroupware Webmail
    * RoundCube Webmail
    * SquirrelMail
    * WebPine
    * Zimbra

However, I was hoping to find a page comparing them, like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers
but for the actual webmail apps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_e-mail_clients
is sadly lacking, mentioning only Citadel, RoundCube, and
SquirrelMail (and RoundCube only is in the first table).

I'm primarily interested in comparing Horde/IMP to RoundCube.

The information I'm most interested it would be like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_e-mail_clients#Database.2C_folders_and_customization

Does anyone know of a good resource, set of reviews, or care to
lobby for one of the platforms?

Thanks!
-Randall